Terms of Service
Welcome to Xifu!
Xifu is a social media platform built for people desiring to grow their financial assets through active market participation, increased investment literacy and connecting with like-minded individuals.
The terms and conditions contained herein (“Terms”) govern your use of Xifu, which includes the Xifu site (xifu.com.my) and the other features, sites, content, materials, information, applications, software, technologies and services that we may offer and provide (collectively referred to as “Services”). By accessing and using our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms with Xifu Sdn. Bhd. (also referred to as “Xifu”, “we”, “us” and “our”). If you do not agree to any part of these Terms, do not use the Services and discontinue your access immediately. We work continuously to improve our Services and may update these Terms from time to time without notice to you by posting such amendments on our website. You acknowledge and agree that we may deny you access to all or any part of our Services without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that we in our sole discretion believe may violate any of these Terms, or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access.
These Terms shall comprise the following parts:
Part A - General Terms and Conditions
Part B - Data Protection Notice
Part C - Community Standards
Please read them carefully.
Part A – General Terms and Conditions
You are required to register an account as ‘Member’ to access features and content in our Services that are exclusive to our Members. By registering an account, you agree to giving us consent for the collection, use, storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Notice (or any applicable personal data laws and policies). You further agree not to share your password, give access to your account to others or transfer your account to anyone else. If you have chosen not to register as Member, you may access our Services as ‘Visitor’ with limited features.
Minimum Age Requirement
You cannot use our Services if you are under 13 years old. Some of our Services may require that you meet the minimum age of 18 years old (or the minimum legal age imposed by the law in your jurisdiction) for Xifu to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent.
Third Party Provided Content
Our Services may include content provided by third parties such as financial information, analysis, news, market updates, indicators, charts, presentations, interviews, articles and columns. Neither Xifu nor any of its content providers shall be liable for any errors, delays or inaccuracies in the content, or for any actions arising or taken in reliance thereon.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Services may contain links to other websites controlled or offered by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and Xifu does not have control over such websites and resources. Xifu does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered or any information contained on such websites. You agree that under no circumstances will Xifu be responsible or liable in any way for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such websites.
Members are allowed to share and post content in accordance with our Community Standards. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in such content. By uploading or otherwise submitting your content to our Services, you give Xifu a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and licence to use, store, host, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works, communicate, publish and distribute such content. You acknowledge and agree that you bear responsibility for your own content and you shall indemnify Xifu and its affiliates for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the content you submitted to our Services.
If you buy any of our paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to any additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in termination of the paid Services. You agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) to avoid interruptions in accessing our Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy.
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date.
Intellectual Property Rights
Xifu reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services belong to their respective owners. You shall not use our Services in any manner that would infringe, dilute, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any privacy or intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights and laws protecting patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information.
Your use of our Services is entirely at your own risk. The information presented in some of our Services including any facts, views, advice, analysis, opinions, recommendations, strategies, charts, articles and other features are provided and made available for general information and educational purposes only. Our Services is not intended as investment advice and does not purport to give or represent as giving personalised financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advice. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on such information and our Services in making any investment. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities and you should always check with your licensed financial advisor to determine suitability of any investment. Xifu and all affiliates of Xifu assume no responsibility or liability to you for your financial decisions and investment results.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Xifu and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses arising in any way from your use of our Services or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other material through the Services by you or related to any violation of these Terms by you.
Limits of Liability
Our Services is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation to any warranties or representations of non-infringement of third-party rights, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of such Services for any particular purpose. All warranties and representations are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You expressly understand and agree that neither Xifu nor its affiliates accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your access to or your use of our Services.
You irrevocably agree that the laws of Malaysia shall govern these Terms and you further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in resolving any dispute arising from these Terms or in connection with our Services.
Part B – Data Protection Notice
Our Data Protection Notice explains how we collect, use, store and process your personal data that applies to our Services.
Part C – Community Standards
These guidelines outline our standards regarding your activity and the conduct on Xifu and will help you understand what type of content is acceptable (“Community Standards”). We encourage that You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
- Do not share any content that may constitute a threat to public or personal safety. This includes any statements of intent to commit violence or encourage behaviour that could lead to death, physical harm, self-harm, and other forms of violence.
- We do not tolerate bullying, harassment and hate speech. Do not share content that may be offensive, hostile, vulgar, improper, discriminatory or otherwise could annoy, demean, degrade or humiliate any person. It is a serious violation to harass a person based on their race, ethnicity, natural origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Do not share any content that is graphical, gory, disturbing or violent in nature.
- We have a strict policy against pornographic and sexual content. Do not discuss, share or distribute any pornography or material containing nudity and sexual elements.
- Do not share content that could lead to controversy, disharmony or discussion concerning religion, moral view and political agenda.
- Do not share any content that could result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.
- Do not share any content or transmit any material that may contain fraudulent offers or false, deceptive, misinforming or misleading statements, or misrepresentations. This includes any conducts or attempts to manipulate stock price. We will cooperate with the authorities and law enforcement entities to investigate any suspected illegal behaviour.
- Do not upload virus or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working, appearance, function, purpose, security and availability of our Services. This includes spams, multiple posts with similar message, or unconstructive post.
- Please respect and do not violate any copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Do not share content that you do not have the right to do so.
- You must not engage in any promotion or external commercial activities without prior written approval from Xifu. This includes, but not limited to, the following activities:
- offering for sale of any external products or services
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or sponsorship
- soliciting users to join an external group, portal or website
- Do not share any content or engage in any activities or conducts that may be unlawful, illegal or be in violation of any applicable laws.
We may review and remove any content that you have shared in violation of our Community Standards or Terms. We reserve the right to remove or restrict access to your content or our Services if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to Xifu. We encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights or our Community Standards. If you have any questions regarding our Community Standards, please contact us at email@example.com.